Try something new for breakfast!
You will need 1 medium size sweet potato per 2 eggs, any flavor of potato can be substituted.
- Shred potato with grater or food processor.
- Saute potatoes till cooked almost all the way.
- Arrange potatoes into baskets on cookie sheet.
- Crack egg in each basket (Option, top with your favorite cheese).
- Place in a preheated 375 degree oven for 3-5 mins. Check frequently so you don’t over cook the eggs.
- Plate them on bed of fresh spinach, looks and tastes great!
Sweet Potato Egg Basket (without cheese)