Ownership fees are as follows:
- Individual one-time ownership payment: $125, payable in installments as low as $5/month after an initial payment of $15.
- Student or temporary resident ownership program: $25 annually. The annual amount must be paid all at once.
- Reduced ownership program: $15 with proof of federal assistance (Food Stamps, WIC, TANF, Section 8, CHIP, etc.)
- Proof of assistance must be renewed annually.
- Stocking shelves
- Taking care of produce
- Doing maintenance
- Sitting at the Owner Services Desk
- Helping with office work/data entry
- Filling a variety of other needs
How do you get started? Simply come to orientation, which is held on Wednesdays at 630PM at the Co-op. To sign up or arrange for a more convenient orientation date/time, please email email@example.com